Contributions to the St. Therese School Annual Fund are due by April 15 each year and are tax-deductible, as allowed by law. There are many ways to give to the Annual Fund:
- Check - made payable to St. Therese School
- Credit card
- Securities Transfer
- Employer Match - please remember that an employer’s match will double your gift!
- Pledge! - Payment isn't due until April 15, but your early commitment of support means we can focus efforts on our program rather than follow-up. Fill out the pledge form and we can set-up a reminder or payment schedule that works for you!
Contribution levels to the Annual Fund are as follows:
- Celestial Circle - $10,000 and above
- Principal’s Circle - $5,000-$9,999
- Benefactor - $2,500-$4,999
- Patron - $1,000-$2,499
- Advocate - $750-$999
- Sponsor - $500-$749
- Supporter - $250-$499
- Contributor - $100-$249
- Friend of St. Therese - Up to $99
All donors will be recognized in the St. Therese School Annual Report.
For a pledge form and more information please contact: Melissa Tarabocia @ 206-324-0460 or at email@example.com.
Please call us at 206-324-0460 if you have questions or would like information about our school.